Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Day 1 of the 30 day challenge.

August 27, 2019


I have wanted to make money online for a long time. for several different reasons,

  1. because I am NOT making enough at my day job to do the extra things I would like to do. 
  2. I eventually would like to QUIT the day job and be my own boss. (so I won't have to go out in the snow. LOL. )
  3. I would eventually like to move to TEXAS.  yes, I am out of my mind! It's so HOT there.  NO SNOW! 
  4. buy a house. Not a big one. just one bigger than the studio apartment I currently live in.
  5. A pool. I want a pool. 


I have signed up for a 30-day blog making, money-making challenge.

the first step was to sign up with BLUEHOST. Since I already had an account with Bluehost I started creating my blog. 

I am in an executive meeting with myself LOL about what to call it. so far I have come up with "making dollar bucks."  this is a phrase my sister coined when she was learning about money. we all thought it was funny. that phrase has been used in our family for almost 50 years!




The next question they ask is what is it about? 
well, it's about blogging and making money.
so the headline reads:

Welcome to my money-making/blogging blog!


How does that sound?
ok well, that will do it for day 1.
check back often for updates on the progress.
Thanks, Marcia






No comments:

Post a Comment