Tuesday, August 27, 2019

making money online









OMG! have you ever tried it? did you succeed?  information OVERLOAD! everybody wants MONEY (well almost everybody).

there are FREE ways of doing this. BUT, it's not guaranteed. NOTHING IS.
 
 you basically have to be chained to your computer put hours and hours and hours maybe even years. I do NOT have Hours and hours or years to sit here and HOPE for something to come of this.
I have sat here for hours, days, LOT'S of days. trying to do this. all I get is tired.
my eyes are crossed now. LOL

  • you have to decide what you want to sell/promote.
  • you have to do all kinds of research to make sure there is a market for it.
  • you have to learn what will be a very complicated, frustrating system.
  • you have to find your targeted audience.
  • you have to PROMOTE without being spammy.
  • you have to cross your fingers and HOPE you get some sales.
 SO I signed up with CLICKBANK  (click on the word Clickbank and it will take you to the site.)
Because I want to do, I have to do this for FREE. Broke ass over here.
I watched COUNTLESS YOUTUBE video's on the subject.

  IF you're doing it for FREE:

  • you have to set up a FACEBOOK PAGE.
  • create your own FACEBOOK GROUP.
  • you have to join FACEBOOK GROUPS that are you're targeted audience.
  • post/promote on all your social media. Tell all your friends and family and there friends and family.  
  • OH YEAH!  start a BLOG! blogger    
  • sign up for a free website.
  • Wordpress
              SEE I just  HELPED YOU  start making money online. FOR FREE.
    I at least got you started. Good luck, let me know how it turns out.

I just signed up for a 30-day blog challenge. (to make money with it.)



  They want you to sign up with BLUE HOST. I DO NOT LIKE BLUE HOST. (or green eggs and ham)
DR. Seuss       

It costs money to sign up with BLUEHOST, A YEAR AT A TIME! NO THANKS!

Since I already have this blog I think I will try it anyway and see if it still works.
wish me luck.
Look for posts about my progress.

I remembered I had an account with BLUEHOST.  so I logged on to it. I will start a new blog for the 30-day challenge.
Again wish me luck!

Marcia




No comments:

Post a Comment